Dragon Ledge Alternative?

I recently purchased a pack of dragon ledges from one of the forums' sponsors, Dragon Strand. They were amazing and I encourage everyone to buy some. However, I need one more. Dragon Strand only sell four packs and eight packs, not singles. I'm not willing to pay fifty dollars for four dragon ledges when I only need one. Are there similar products that are available in single packs?

I built my own for less than 10 dollars.

20161219_142204.jpg
20161219_160803.jpg
20161220_070246.jpg

One or two I think. I notched the end of the framing so the outer portion was up against the outside of the screen and attached the inside portion flush with the inside of the frame. I only left enough space to get a thick zip tie in-between.

One or two I think. I notched the end of the framing so the outer portion was up against the outside of the screen and attached the inside portion flush with the inside of the frame. I only left enough space to get a thick zip tie in-between.
Its hard for me to visualize all of this. Do you have recent pics of how you notched it and made it flush?

Sorry I had a class last night and forgot. So no.
Let me see if I can explain it. Figure your 24x24x48 is probably more like 23-3/4inches deep. Cut your outside pieces to be 23-3/4 if the cage frame is 1/2 inch hack saw part way thru the outside piece 1/2 inch from the end. Then fold down the flap to give yourself an extra screw placement.
Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 11.32.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom