full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaat, I always thought you couldn't feed those.

I have them by the hundreds around here..guess my chams got new feeders :D

my boyz love to catch wild dragons!!, doesnt happen often, but they have that same look on their face as yours does. "Im a badass, and these taste gooood"!!!

Last edited:
Way too big for my little chameleons LOL!!! They would be a light snack for a parsonii:eek: Finally the small brown crickets are all over the place in WV.

How do you go about catching them? My panther loves dragon flies but I have trouble catching them. Do you just use a butterfly catcher?

i caught a big dragon yesterday but my boy didn't eat it for some reason.... he did eat one when he was smaller thought.....not sure why...

Our male Ambilobe Larz once ate a huge moth that was once an anal blue horn worm, it was as big as he was! lol perhaps they need to prove themselves at a young age :)

How do you go about catching them? My panther loves dragon flies but I have trouble catching them. Do you just use a butterfly catcher?

I use a stick and a small hand held net. If you put the point of the stick up higher than the branches of the bushes around where they are they typically land on the end of it then you lower it slowly and place the net above them because they tend to take off like a helicopter ... there you go one dragonfly to go. :D

Alive:)......................
I've seen a dragonfly 3 or 4 times in my garden this year, never had a net ready at the time though, really want to see one picked out of the sky (most people probably don't have a favourite insect, but an apex predator that's more maneuverable than any jet or helicopter with 4 independant wing motors is proper cool, deserving of being called a dragonfly). Most people who have a favourite insect aren't looking forward to feeding one to a Lizard either, I guess, :)
my boyz love to catch wild dragons!!, doesnt happen often, but they have that same look on their face as yours does. "Im a badass, and these taste gooood"!!!
Last time I saw one my boy was out with me and he was very interested in it......shame it was just out of the reach of both of us that time.....

I run around swinging the net like a mad woman when it's windy. They hover in one spot when they try to fly against the wind, so it's easy to get a lot very quickly.

Careful with those things! They have crazy jaws that look rather scary when observed up close.

Back
Top Bottom