Dr. Greeks Open house and Facility tour. (Very Pic Ready)

Ryan Jarosek

Today Dr. Greek, had an open house at his facility is Yorba Linda , Ca . It was a lot of fun. Food was served (tacos and rice, beans mmmm). It was fantastic. It was really fun to get a look at facility beyond the examination rooms. There were tons of people there and some booths setup with people answering questions.

I took many pictures so this is going to be really pic heavy.

Here is a bio on his website http://www.tomgreek.com/services.html.

Let me begin…

First , the man himself Dr. Greek in front of one of the operating areas in the facility. He has helped quite a few on the forum and is the vet I use. I am lucky to be 25 min away from his new place. There motto is if you can get it through the door they’ll see it.

IMG_6506.jpg

The sign…

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6476.jpg

Next are some shots of one of the waiting rooms and the reception area. His place is really nicely decorated.

One of two waiting rooms

IMG_6477.jpg

Bottle collection

IMG_6479.jpg

Art work

IMG_6498.jpg

Ryan thanks for sharing a piece of home. Yes these are the new offices but it is the same Dr. Greek and I sure miss him. It was just comforting to be able to hop in my car in Mission Viejo and be in Yorba Linda a half hour later!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, welcome to big sky and open spaces in Montana for me I guess.:(

Howdy Ryan,

I saw you two there as I pulled into the parking lot at about 2:10pm. I sucked-down a few yummy tacos and then went to find you but never did :(. I was suprised to see ~100 people there! I'm sure that there were a bunch more people before I got there too :).

Great Place and Great Staff!

Now the examination rooms

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6511.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

I was in this room earlier that day (before the open house) getting Lenny, Henry and Chris checked out. Tom told me everything was great. I wanted to get X-Rays but we felt it wasn't really worth it. The visit was less than $100, even with a prescription of Silvadene (actually two prescriptions). It was a GREAT experience and will be back again for check ups (I hope only check ups) in the future since the clinic is only 13.2 miles away :D. Oh and the staff was great. They loved seeing Henry, even took some pics of him :D.

I am not sure if they were playing a DVD or it was just Saturday morning cartoons... but it went well with the theme of the place, it seemed fitting, Scooby Doo was on the TV in the lobby.

The artwork is great! Tom's wife (sorry don't know her name) does a great job keeping things well themed. When I was there in the morning she was working on a display.

I wish I could have stuck around for the open house but I needed to get home.

If anyone in the SoCal area can make it to Tom's facility it is worth at least one trip even for a simple checkup. The prices seem great and the service's available seem to be above and beyond.

good good good

This quote is from his 'services' page

"Tom Greek's unflinching care and canny personality are so refreshing! We all leave happy; my pets are healthy and my wallet is intact!"

T. Welling
Fullerton, CA

I would have to say I felt the same way. I even asked the lady at the desk "are you sure that is right?!" when she told me the bill. She checked and said "yeah, thats right" and I just felt "wow, I'm not going home broke'.

This quote is from his 'services' page

"Tom Greek's unflinching care and canny personality are so refreshing! We all leave happy; my pets are healthy and my wallet is intact!"

T. Welling
Fullerton, CA

I would have to say I felt the same way. I even asked the lady at the desk "are you sure that is right?!" when she told me the bill. She checked and said "yeah, thats right" and I just felt "wow, I'm not going home broke'.

Thats so funny. I am always saying "Thats it" when they give me the bill. I am half joking but also a little serious at the same time.

I just took two girls in and it was $87 for the two exams a mucus cleaning and some baytril.

Whats in the corner of the waiting room?

Right now its an empty cage. It is a really nice one. I love the wood face on it. I looked for 5 min for something in there and found nothing. Its pretty new. I have been there a few times in the last couple of months and at the open house was the first time I've seen it.

Right now its an empty cage. It is a really nice one. I love the wood face on it. I looked for 5 min for something in there and found nothing. Its pretty new. I have been there a few times in the last couple of months and at the open house was the first time I've seen it.

Any idea of whats going in there?

you mean no shots of the bathrooms! lol! I can not get over how nice the office is! I was there a couple weeks ago and I was just amazed! I am so glad he's got his own office. He is a terrific vet!

Back
Top Bottom