Dr. Gonzo babies are hatching... This is number 4 (It's a boy)

Does anyone have pics of the famous Dr. Gonzo? I've heard of him so much that I want to see what this stud looks like :)

Does anyone have pics of the famous Dr. Gonzo? I've heard of him so much that I want to see what this stud looks like :)

This is Dr. Gonzo.

I was trying to take some pics of my Gonzo boy, "Dr. OG", who has to be approaching a year old I would imagine, I will get some posted soon... he is putting on some real size lately. And his colors are turning out just like his Dad's.

dont ask for it!! you will be filled with envy up to your nose!

Well I got it! Good thing I haven't been bitten by the panther bug! He's one very special guy!

This is Dr. Gonzo.

I was trying to take some pics of my Gonzo boy, "Dr. OG", who has to be approaching a year old I would imagine, I will get some posted soon... he is putting on some real size lately. And his colors are turning out just like his Dad's.

Thank you, he is STUNNING! Look at those colors at 5 months, wow! That is one very studly stud!

This is Dr. Gonzo.

joe i been waitin on those pics too i wanna see him have you seen bokazar? hes turnin out like his dad an granddad. cant wait to see the pics
also if ya wonderin about what his boys look like there is DrG baby thread theres like 3 full of pictures of them young an growing up, i myself have been a pic hog on all of the threads its cool seeing the differances

Hi Joe!
It's been a long time! I didn't know you had a Dr Gonzo baby too! I can't wait to see your pictures. My guy is in Robbies thread somewhere between all of Bokazar:D

This is Dr. Gonzo.

omg I need a "like" button! Too cute! ;)

HAHA. I can't wait to be keeping one. ^__^ I've been waiting patiently to what I think is being patient for them to hatch. :b

Ryan when you can shoot me a PM for the prices, etc. And when they are ready. c:

Now I go back to watching all the updates. :rolleyes:

Dr. Gonzo can speak Russian, in French.

I saw Dr. Gonzo for the first time at the Pomona show and let me tell you, he's built like a tank. Probably the biggest panther I've ever seen.

Now that is impressive!! How does he manage to keep the accents right?! lol Does anyone have recent pics of Dr. Gonzo with something to scale him on?? Everyone says he is huge! :)

Now that is impressive!! How does he manage to keep the accents right?! lol Does anyone have recent pics of Dr. Gonzo with something to scale him on?? Everyone says he is huge! :)

all i know is from the pics.. Dr. Gonzo has the biggest damn buldge ive ever seen..no wonder the ladies love him, and that he makes some bad ass lil babies!! hell yeah dude!! 11 months damn...

Back
Top Bottom