Double Rainbow is going back to cali (panthercompany)

Adashek123

It very hard for me to do but hes going to a really good home where he can be with alot of ladies. I will be posting a separate thread about offspring that I'll have available from double rainbow for the low... he was paired with a blue bar ambilobe female thats sire was a giant blue bar yellow body panther. Hopefully everything works out. Panther company was nice enough to also give me credit on a future male offspring from double rainbow!!! such awesome and kind people!! If you want a nice chameleon with proven, amazing lineage, then I reccomend panther company

20140703_130936.jpg

josh at panther company is a good dude. very cool of him to do that. its gonna be a great home for him.

Anyone else have good things to say about pantherCompany? I see their prices can't be beat and they have beautiful sires... Wonder why they are priced so low in comparison to the other big breeders?

No, two completely different companies.

Panther company is legit.. I got a mitsio off them that is turning out great.. Great prices.. Decent service

I got a panther from them. They were excellent to deal with, I would not hesitate to get another from them.

Back
Top Bottom