Dooley and the others...

warpdrive

Avid Member
Hi everyone,

so I named the Cristatus Dooley. he is such a nice little fella.
he wanted to mate with my new quad female today when I took him out and he was able to see her. it was funny. he's only 1/4th her size, I wonder what he thinks he can do with her.

this female quad is gorgous. even nicer looking then my first female. I can totaly understand why Dooly wants her. sadly he will have to wait until he gets a girlfriend of his own. I also don't have a name for this female yet, so any ideas just let me know.

here are a few picks of Dooley and the other new members of the family...

Dooley
5448858744_baab461d60_b.jpg

5448251473_9d40d29b2d_b.jpg

5448251221_32015b21d3_b.jpg

nomale male Quad, AKA: The Beast
5448250511_0232b30f0f_b.jpg

orange head female Quad. BTW, needs a name badly.
5448249971_35bc48d09c_b.jpg

5448859830_d5cd06df14_b.jpg

5448858964_9e9bdeee50_b.jpg

I hope you enjoyed,
Harry

Warp, They are all so beautiful and I am so glad they all lively.
Name Idea: Quadzi Moto (IDK if thatd work for a female though). Just another awesome Quad name.

Gorgeous Harry. Super jealous, wish I could clone myself and add another cham room to keep these two species. I'll just have to live through your project while I manage my Giant Fischer's.

Harry even the male quad is lovely. The other 2 are just beautiful. That is one of the prettiest female quads I have ever seem. But my Tuffy was even prettier and was loved more. I miss her.:(

thanks everyone for the kind words.

while they are all a bit slugish, they are all hand feeding, drinking well, and let me care for their extra needs without fear. with some luck, I think they will all make it and do well.

Gorgeous Harry. Super jealous, wish I could clone myself and add another cham room to keep these two species. I'll just have to live through your project while I manage my Giant Fischer's.

no need to clone yourself Chad. just keep posting pics of your wonderful chameleons, and I'll keep posting pics of mine for you to enjoy. ;)

Harry

Harry,
I don't know about this, but First Choice said the females with red heads are the graciliors? Heard of this before?

LPR08

Harry,
I don't know about this, but First Choice said the females with red heads are the graciliors? Heard of this before?

LPR08

yes I've heard of this. at least that is what they are being called by them.
I just prefer to call her an orange head Quad and save the fights for others.

Harry

Harrym, they are gorgeous! I love Dooley, and I also think you should go for a pretty girly name for that quad - I like Rosie too, or maybe just Rose or Rosa, or even Lily!:D

thanks Tiff for the kind words. I love Dooley too. he's such a cool little guy.

I also like the name Rose. but Rosie fits her better. Congrats Farrah. :D

Harry

Back
Top Bottom