Dont think his poop should look like this?

Madgreek19

I have a 4 month old panther and I saw his poop today and it looks a bit weird tell me what yall think.

hes in a 16x16x30 screen cage
5.0 retiglo uvb lights
basking temp is 82-88/room temp is 72
humidity goes from 80-45
dust crickets with cal no d3 every feeding, with d3 2x month same with vitamins.

jw if that normal or not, never seen his poop like this and would like to get some opinions before i go rushing to the vet

Thanks^^

Attachments

• poop.jpg
    poop.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 188
What has he been eating. The urate looks great, and depending on what he has eaten his poop may just be watery.

He ate 6-7 crickets, i saw that it was watery and got a little nervous. what should i look out for? Im trying to know all the signs of un healthy chams so if he ever gets them (KNOCK ON WOOD) i can react immediately.

Thanks for the replies^^;

I kind of think we should adhere to the "one poop does not a diagnosis make"....keep an eye on it. While that looks odd, it doesn't scream "unhealthy". See what the next couple of poops look like.

I kind of think we should adhere to the "one poop does not a diagnosis make"....keep an eye on it. While that looks odd, it doesn't scream "unhealthy". See what the next couple of poops look like.

YES..... it could be your cham got too much water & couldnt prosess it all

Since he is eating crickets i would expect his poop to get a bit more solid but it may take a day or two. If that doesn't happen, let us know and we will ask you a ton :eek: of questions and help figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom