Don’t know what’s wrong with her can any anyone help me out

She is able to move just a little bit but her back legs don’t work and no nobody can help
I’ve mentioned this in lots of other threads but you can sign up for care credit. It’s for vet costs since money is the issue but like others have mentioned she NEEDS the vet ☹️. Since you are only 15, ask your parents if they can sign up for it, it’s critical that your cham get any and all treatment or else she will die a painful death. I’m sorry sweetie I know this is all hard and having lots of people tell you everything you’re doing wrong may be stressful but, we are only looking out for your cham. We all love chameleons and over the past few days I have heard over 3 chams pass and I’m sure there is more so we just don’t want your cham to suffer the same fate. 💗 (Click the username to view the thread)
Please read my message and the ones before this 😕

She is able to move just a little bit but her back legs don’t work and no nobody can help
If this is the case and your parents can not afford to get her the surgery or use credit cards to do so then you really need to consider humane euthanasia at the vet's office. Yes, there is a charge for this but leaving an animal to suffer this type of painful death is quite horrible. You really need to talk to your parents about this.

I am going to leave this thread now. There is nothing more I can do and I can not watch another chameleon die this week.

I really hope that if you decide to get another chameleon you wait until your older and can buy the items you need along with being able to get vet care. These are very hard animals to keep especially when you can not financially afford them.

If this is the case and your parents can not afford to get her the surgery or use credit cards to do so then you really need to consider humane euthanasia at the vet's office. Yes, there is a charge for this but leaving an animal to suffer this type of painful death is quite horrible. You really need to talk to your parents about this.

I am going to leave this thread now. There is nothing more I can do and I can not watch another chameleon die this week.

I really hope that if you decide to get another chameleon you wait until your older and can buy the items you need along with being able to get vet care. These are very hard animals to keep especially when you can not financially afford them.
I couldn’t say this any better, so ditto from me.

I agree, you should just put the poor thing down, and dont get another one until you can make sure you can afford to take it to the vet when needed.

When you put her in the laying bin is she digging?
Did you dig a hole for her like I suggested?

Did you take her to the vets?

Back
Top Bottom