dolomite

unbreakable

here is dolomite the baby picasso, i bought him last week. Not 100% sure on his age but id say he is a little over a month, i can see red markings all ready although the camera doesnt pic them out great, and my what big eyes he has!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 133
Aww, I think Dolomite is so cute. I love his big eyes! We also just got a picasso a few weeks ago. He is a little over 3mo:
P7180071.jpg

P7150305.jpg

P7210093.jpg

wow he is lovely and colourful, the sire of my panther is Franz F, better known on other forums, he is a solid orange with white markings, from Olaf pronk (sp) blood lines if i remember correctly. I will update everytime i think he has grown lol hopefully he turns out to be as stunning as his father.

this is Franz owned by Mr Rick Bass, hope he doesnt mind me using his picture! but its all in promotion of Franz himself lol, could you please send me some pics Karen.

Attachments

• franz.jpg
    franz.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 117
Will take some pics when he has settled, only picked him up on sunday so i am giving him a couple of days:D

Since no one has mentioned it, cool name :D

I haven't heard of any Olaf Pronk bloodlines over on this side of the pond. Are they cb? Bred in Madagascar or somewhere else?

bred in Madagascar, oh no you didnt get that last picasso Karen! only joking, i got the second to last and ended up doing eeny meeny miny mo! there were exact replicas of each other.

Back
Top Bottom