dolomite

lbesok

Avid Member
Aww, I think Dolomite is so cute. I love his big eyes! We also just got a picasso a few weeks ago. He is a little over 3mo:

unbreakable

wow he is lovely and colourful, the sire of my panther is Franz F, better known on other forums, he is a solid orange with white markings, from Olaf pronk (sp) blood lines if i remember correctly. I will update everytime i think he has grown lol hopefully he turns out to be as stunning as his father.

unbreakable

this is Franz owned by Mr Rick Bass, hope he doesnt mind me using his picture! but its all in promotion of Franz himself lol, could you please send me some pics Karen.

Attachments

Karen

Will take some pics when he has settled, only picked him up on sunday so i am giving him a couple of days:D

Kent67

Retired Moderator
Since no one has mentioned it, cool name :D

I haven't heard of any Olaf Pronk bloodlines over on this side of the pond. Are they cb? Bred in Madagascar or somewhere else?

unbreakable

bred in Madagascar, oh no you didnt get that last picasso Karen! only joking, i got the second to last and ended up doing eeny meeny miny mo! there were exact replicas of each other.

Top Bottom