Doing research on bugs for a panther chameleon.

haileyreich

Hi, i’m new and i want to get a chameleon. I’ve been doing lots of research but it seems like everyone has a different opinion on bugs to feed the chameleons. I am looking for a male panther chameleon, it would be awesome to get some advice on what they eat!

Hello! Here is a great chart to follow!
downloadfile-14.jpg

Hi and welcome! It’s great that you’re doing research before getting a chameleon! I’m surprised you’re finding conflicting info, but then I don’t know what sites you’ve been to. Here is the list of feeders. Of course, only live bugs...chams have no interest in dead ones.
A great site to learn everything chameleon is chameleonacademy.com. Also be sure to check out Neptune the chameleon on YouTube.
C2B6BDCA-15DB-487C-9567-50D443C2896C.jpeg

Hi and welcome! It’s great that you’re doing research before getting a chameleon! I’m surprised you’re finding conflicting info, but then I don’t know what sites you’ve been to. Here is the list of feeders. Of course, only live bugs...chams have no interest in dead ones.
A great site to learn everything chameleon is chameleonacademy.com. Also be sure to check out Neptune the chameleon on YouTube.
View attachment 282582
Thank you to much! I have heard of that website and i’ve started watching a couple neptune the chameleon videos. The info i had seen before wasn’t so much conflicting but the moderations were different for each one. I saved a couple videos to watch as well!

What kind of bugs should you feed? As many different kinds from the chart as you can.

Back
Top Bottom