Does this video bug you?

As calm as that chameleon was, I think it was pretty unnecessary to stress it out like that.

Have a chameleon on top of his hand, moderately stressed is Ok for a commercial advertisement i guess... One in a life time is Ok in my opinion.

But the way he took the chameleon with his second hand, from the top and squeezing it (while making it a bit mad), that was pure dumbness... I posted a comment on it, basically saying that i would never buy from it because he doesn't even know how to handle a chameleon! So if he doesn't know that, i don't want to know all the other things he must be doing wrong! :mad:

Not smart at all!

Have a chameleon on top of his hand, moderately stressed is Ok for a commercial advertisement i guess... One in a life time is Ok in my opinion.

But the way he took the chameleon with his second hand, from the top and squeezing it (while making it a bit mad), that was pure dumbness... I posted a comment on it, basically saying that i would never buy from it because he doesn't even know how to handle a chameleon! So if he doesn't know that, i don't want to know all the other things he must be doing wrong! :mad:

Not smart at all!

yeah exactly. basically this video did the opposite of its intention. completely "sold" me on NOT EVER buying from them. haha, maybe im being a little harsh, but I really did cringe when he grabbed the cham, as you described.

The lyrics were childish, but i think it's Ok for publicity, depending on what is your targetted customer range. But the way he handled it...I said enough :p

oh wow, i checked out some of his other videos... ridiculous! anyway... this is a useless thread, just wanted to share the original video, cuz i hated it.

This is actually where i got Clea from..this was before i joined the forums. I never really go there anymore. They are idiots, the store smells like crap, and 100 1/4 crickets for my pygmy pair cost $10!!!!! No i go to another store called Ben Seigels ( thanks to lizardlover for telling me about it) and get 100 1/4 crickets for $4.

Creeper voice.

edit:

This will be the last time I write anything on this topic for any further discussion please call I much rather engage ina conversation over the topic. Our number is (954)428-8005. You can ask for Ryan B. All I keep hearing is how wrong we are treating this animal please be specific when you call. No one has yet to say what we did wrong. The animal was not harmed, is feeding well, and is an ideal enclosure.

Why would someone waste their time over a video? But really, someone should give that guy a call..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom