Does she LOOK ok?

aboogabooga

does she look ok?
volm6g.jpg

volnyf.jpg

volobn.jpg

Thanks in advanced!!!!

bad pictures

Hard to see much of anything from the pictures but her legs look odd to me. MBD seems to be a problem with chams, so I'm just gonna guess that it could be this but it would be nice for some more pictures and more expert input on this subject.

I have not used it in many years, but [THREAD=93]irfanview[/THREAD] is a free image manipulation software. The photos you posted are a little blurry and hard to see any detail.

pictures...

From what I can see of her, she looks to be in good health. That is my opinion, but with clearer pictures things could show up. One method that I use with my low magapixel camera to get a clearer shot is to back up a little from the subject that you are photographing. It is hard to get a perfect shot without a really good camera. Can you see how the background is in focus but the chameleon is blurry? I have the same problem. I think that backing up a little focuses more on the chameleon.

Jerm

aboogabooga said:
But from what you can see is there anything wrong?
I will try to make the pics a bit smaller

you don't need smaller pics you need clearer, not so blurry, ones. Her hind legs do look a bit odd, which could be MBD. Could you give us some background again? I am sure it is in another thread but best to have pics and concerns in one place. How old is she and what is your setup?

lele

Back
Top Bottom