does she look gravid?

whitespyder

do you think my cham looks pregnant? she hasnt been mated and i wouldnt know how big she would get if this was an infertile clutch. the rolls in her belly look similar to some of the pics i see here but she isnt bumpy at all, just...rolly :p (shes 10-11 mos old)

please help me out, this is my first time dealing with a female cham!

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

in this photo the rolls go away when she moves around
IMG_1616.jpg

i do have a laying bin in her cage. but i havent seen her wandering around her cage at all in a while. ive never seen any blue on her other than a stripe on her casque but she rarely fires her colors up. she does show orange spots though.

Pick her up and with your other hand use your thumb and index finger to press gently, pay attention to see if you feel little jelly beans in there.:D Make sure you are not rough and very gentle.

-Clemonde

Ill try to do that. whenever i have her out she turns stressed colors and tries to hide from me! my vet makes it look so easy of course :p

ughhh i felt her and she did not like it at all! maybe i didnt palpate hard enough but i didnt find anything other than a very small lump that could possibly be a developing egg or a poop. shes due for a fecal so i might just end up taking her to the vet just incase. my girl just discovered the beauty of biting and is being even more difficult for me :p

Back
Top Bottom