Does she look gravid???? Fingers crossed

BullyChams

Breed two night ago and this was here color yesterday. her sleeping colors are still very light and yesterday when she saw my male she got a little mad at first but then just walked around the cage. he didnt want to much with her anyway. im hoping its the color and he knows it.

photo-12-1.jpg

thanks for your help.:)

ps. 10" pot with sand and soil mix is already done.

in the words of Peter Griffin "and now we play the waiting game" lol

Last edited:
haha..it is exciting..now you just need to get her to lay her eggs, then the long wait for them to hatch..in the mean time she'll lay another clutch or two before those eggs hatch!

cool thank you so much for your help.

i have everything ready hatchrite is in egg container and ready to go.

im familiar with the process but though she would be much darker.

Good to hear you have everything all ready to go! Is this your first clutch?? My girl never got to gravid meaning she never got very black and peach, resting she stayed her pretty peach color...but would get super pissed at anything untill she layed and even after...every cham is different you really cant go off other people chams...but you can get a general idea.

Yes this is my first and it took a long time and i paired them with real good blood lines.

My boy is 18 months old from Scremeleons and she is a GreaseBall Female from Jim.

she is in her egg laying cage and its covered. she still eating like a champ and dusting heavy crik,silk, horn, and supers every now and then, cant take the smell!

on a different note: when the mistking comes on she like to perch on the branch in front of the nozzel and with her back to it she will stay there the whole time its on.

4 cycles of 15 mins should i change anything?

Nah, I would keep as is..the more water the better. You want her to be as hydrated as she can get before she lays...it takes alot out of them.

Back
Top Bottom