Does she look fine if not what can I do?

Miathechameleon

The first picture is her and I bought a new enclosure for her with a new lighting the without d3 I got yesterday is that good for her and how many times a week/month do I use it and also the with d3 how many times do I use that for her I am a beginner so if you can help me that would be good thank you all

Attachments

• 24FAA5BC-7C1F-4865-928A-6B504D2C856F.jpeg
    24FAA5BC-7C1F-4865-928A-6B504D2C856F.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 80
The first picture is her and I bought a new enclosure for her with a new lighting the without d3 I got yesterday is that good for her and how many times a week/month do I use it and also the with d3 how many times do I use that for her I am a beginner so if you can help me that would be good thank you all
She has extreme MBD... Will require a vet that actually has reptile/chameleon experience. They will put her on an oral liquid calcium to try to strengthen her bones. The disfigurement is permanent but the proper treatment is required to stop it from progressing even farther.

What is the new lighting type you got and bulb strength? What is the distance to basking below the UVB lighting?

The Calcium without D3 should be used at every feeding then you need to use the calcium with D3 two times a month every other week. And you have to add a multivitamin in like reptivite without D3 two times a month. These two get rotated week to week at one feeding only.

Ok I am going to try to take her to a vet but I don’t have the money I am sorry
I know there is something that helps with vet costs but I can’t remember!! I know the comment above is a bit harsh but they aren’t lying. If you do give her to someone make sure they know what they’re doing and know chameleons but take her to the vet some vets will have something as well for money costs

I know there is something that helps with vet costs but I can’t remember!! I know the comment above is a bit harsh but they aren’t lying. If you do give her to someone make sure they know what they’re doing and know chameleons but take her to the vet some vets will have something as well for money costs
Nationwide pet insurance... But they will not provide coverage for current conditions like MBD and there is a 2 week waiting period.

Back
Top Bottom