Does my Chameleon Look Stressed?

Hey guys, so I have had my chameleon for almost a month now so I have just started handling him. I handled him for a couple of minutes and he didn't seem too stressed, his colors weren't dark. I'll put some photos down below. I put him on a plant on my windowsill for about an hour and he seemed really happy, but I can't be 100% sure. I'll put some photos below, can you guys tell me if he looks stressed to you?
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.45.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 1.45.48 PM.png

Hey guys, so I have had my chameleon for almost a month now so I have just started handling him. I handled him for a couple of minutes and he didn't seem too stressed, his colors weren't dark. I'll put some photos down below. I put him on a plant on my windowsill for about an hour and he seemed really happy, but I can't be 100% sure. I'll put some photos below, can you guys tell me if he looks stressed to you?View attachment 293203View attachment 293202
In my opinion, force handling is never good. If your cham is freely walking to your hand then that's awesome and minimal handling can be tolerated. But if you are having to grab him out of his enclosure to put him on a plant, then I think that could be very stressful.

As tempting as it is to hold the little guy, I'd wait until he comes to you. 😊

Hes very cute! 😁

Back
Top Bottom