Does my chameleon look full grown?

Sugybooks

I haven't posted since he was a baby but here goes!
He is around 7 to 8 months does he look full grown? Or do you guys think he still has some growing left to do?
20180102_102314.jpg
20180102_102439.jpg

He will get a bit bigger but he is close. My veiled is 1 year and a month and is a bit bigger. He is only shedding parts of his body now. Your guys looks very healthy btw.
He is around 7 to 8 months does he look full grown? Or do you guys think he still has some growing left to do? View attachment 197363 View attachment 197364
Not sure...but he looks really cool, mine is almost that big tho take a look

Attachments

• IMG_1403.JPG
    IMG_1403.JPG
    303.7 KB · Views: 331
He is around 7 to 8 months does he look full grown? Or do you guys think he still has some growing left to do?

I'd say he has a bit more growing to do. I think they tend to keep growing a bit (not so noticeable) even past the first couple years.

Looks like he is about to come into his amazing adult colors! Has he shown any real pops of bright yellows or blues?

He looks great! :)

I was just searching for some pics to ask the same question. Do you have any other photos to show us? I think you might have a girl that may need a laying bin soon!
Yeah don't wanna burst your bubble but it's pattern it really plain and green and her veil is quite small

Back
Top Bottom