Does my Chameleon have MBD? seriously freaking out here

Nicburch

I've had this piebald veiled chameleon for about 2 months and he was 3 months old when I got him so he's 5 months old. When I first got him he was a tiny little guy with skinny little arms. His arms looked like toothpicks but they looked normal compared to other chameleons. A few weeks ago, I started noticing some changes in his behavior. It appears as if he isn't climbing as well, although he still does it. He also doesn't like to be handled at all anymore. If I stick my hand in his terrarium, he opens his mouth wide and hisses at me most of the time. The one good thing I've noticed is that he's starting to get some beautiful colors. If this is Metabolic Bone Disease, I'd really like to know what I can do to fix this problem. I wasn't expecting this at all and I understand it will probably be an expensive fix.

IMG-2950.jpg
IMG-2951.jpg
IMG-2958.jpg

All ur current questions are answered in ur previous thread. We understand that u got wrong info and we are not tying to make u feel bad but u do need a vet and and complete enclosure make over

Back
Top Bottom