Does anyone use distilled white vinager for cleaning?

GreenChameleons

Established Member
I was Curious to see if anyone on here uses distilled white vinegar for cleaning their enclosures seems a bit strong smelling. I use it to clean the the filters in the misting system res and sterilize the humidifier container res

I’ll put it in the hand mister when it will disinfect the hand mister when and spray down all my enclosures. I plan on doing that before this new Chameleo Jacksonii Xantholophus pair arrive. The distilled white vinegar will disinfect the sticks and whatever I didn’t get off of the leaves of the plants when I washed and repotted them in organic soil. Also I wonder if it’s safe to spray white vinegar while the chameleons are in the enclosures I’m a little skeptical about that being done.

I’ll put it in the hand mister when it will disinfect the hand mister when and spray down all my enclosures. I plan on doing that before this new Chameleo Jacksonii Xantholophus pair arrive. The distilled white vinegar will disinfect the sticks and whatever I didn’t get off of the leaves of the plants when I washed and repotted them in organic soil. Also I wonder if it’s safe to spray white vinegar while the chameleons are in the enclosures I’m a little skeptical about that being done.
I wouldn’t risk it

Chameleon Breeder Podcast is always a go to for me ;)

Attachments

• 7E6F0B83-C804-4BB5-8126-56FE620E40B1.jpeg
    7E6F0B83-C804-4BB5-8126-56FE620E40B1.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 67
Something that stuck out when listening was soap/water then 6% hydrogen peroxide with then washed throughly all off. Several different disinfects like diluted bleach etc. I don’t like the diluted beach tactic because of you don’t dilute it properly it will harm or kill a chameleon if not washed off properly etc...burn yourself or if it gets in your eyes or clothes it’s a bad day for you as well. I think I’ll stick to distilled white vinegar and some healthy habitat cleaning solution with natural based enzymes for the time being until I personally do more research on the topic. The other disinfectants with kill more bacteria and mites etc. and a number of other things. Deffinately a good listen though.

Back
Top Bottom