Does anyone know where to buy parson's???

Kibu

I searched a lot and I can't find hardly any places that sell parsons. I am thinking about purchasing one within the next year or so...

You don't just "purchase a parsons". They are few and far between. If one were to be available the people with them are here on the forum. Post in the wanted ads in our classified.

Yeah I know , I have a clutch of Nosey bes about to be oviposited, so that's why I said in a year or so, and do u have to get on the waiting list waaaaay before they even hatch?

They are very hard to find because they take so long to incubate and they are more difficult to care for then any other chameleons. Good Luck with your search :)

I know someone who is selling a male parsons..Only because he has 2 of them..If you are interested, please pm me.

If your really serious about obtaining a parsons. I'd start by finding some members that actually own parsons. Ask where they got theirs from? When purchasing an animal thats this expensive and rare ask the ppl with the most experience. We can give you a direction but those in the parson club truly know the ins and outs of where to go look and who to purchase from and who not too. ;)

R they illegal to import?

It depends on the proof of origin. There are a few "laundered" questionable parsoni floating around in the hobby both in the EU and the USA. Legitimate and moral owners will tell you what they know about their chams. Unless you are getting a juvenile or hatchling directly from the breeder who also has documentation on the parents, probably not a legal animal. Because of their high value they do get smuggled out of Madagascar.

Also, be aware that most parsoni keepers won't sell any to someone they feel is not experienced enough to take them on and breed for themselves. This is not an animal to be kept singly just for pet or bragging rights.

I'm pretty sure FL Chams has them periodically. Right now, they're sold out though. At $2,500 a pop, you can be sure you'll take damn good care of em ;)
From FL Chams themselves:

"We will have a handful of juvenile Parson's chameleons for sale. This is a very rare chameleon and only very experienced keepers should consider purchasing them."

http://www.flchams.com/other-chameleons-for-sale.asp?id=102620

Maybe contact them and see when they'll have more?

Hope this helps..

Travis & Heisenberg

I did not too long ago and I found them between $2500 - $3000 and all of them sold out anyway. This chameleon is incredibly hard to find and own. I am assuming it's everyone's dream to get a hold of one and breed them but indeed

one does not simply purchase a parson's chameleons :D

I did not too long ago and I found them between $2500 - $3000 and all of them sold out anyway. This chameleon is incredibly hard to find and own. I am assuming it's everyone's dream to get a hold of one and breed them but indeed

one does not simply purchase a parson's chameleons :D

A member here on the forum has cbb parsons for sale. Contact Garrett

Back
Top Bottom