Does anyone know what this white spot on the spine of my Chameleon is?

Rexrodec

Found this white spot on the spine of my Chameleon and I'm not sure what it's from

Attachments

• IMG950251.jpg
    IMG950251.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 255
As they get older their shedding starts in all different segments of their body. Looks like they're just about to, keep your eye on it over the next two days if it hasn't shed take another pic to see if its changed...

As they get older their shedding starts in all different segments of their body. Looks like they're just about to, keep your eye on it over the next two days if it hasn't shed take another pic to see if its changed...
That was my first thought but she was shedding about two weeks ago.

How hot is your bulb? Was it a full body shed?
Yes it was a full body shed and I'm using a 100 watt do to the size of the cage which is 4'wide by 4'tall and 3'0 deep and a tropical 25 for the UVB light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 204
Yes it was a full body shed and I'm using a 100 watt do to the size of the cage which is 4'wide by 4'tall and 3'0 deep and a tropical 25 for the UVB light
The Basking spot is around 90* and her spot is a foot below the lights

That's an awfully hot basking temp for a female your not breeding, it's suggested to only have them at 85 degrees

That's better lol, there's no way she could be getting too close? It looks an awful like a thermal burn to me too

Back
Top Bottom