Does Anyone Else's Chameleon Do This?

GodsSpeed

(Watch the video to see what i mean)

Hey, this is my first post, and ive had my red bar ambilobe chameleon, Boba, for about 2 months now... and he is really shy around stuff! My camera, me, anything that he finds weird... lol

He rarely gets angry... he's very well behaved!

He is almost 5 months old and purchased from Screameleons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ALGoCDllQ

^ pretty adorable :D

lol yeah he will hang upside down or sideways if he has to, just to be on the other side of the branch... or in this case.. my finger. lol

thanks! yeah i researched a ton before i got him... i was creeping around this forum for a while, just never posted lol thanks tho!

lol spread the link around... maybe he can become the next youtube ninja cat... haha.

he always does a buncha funny stuff like that... im gona try and get a video of him reaching for the ceiling fan... He is amazed at the ceiling fan and tries to grab it even though he is no where close to it. lol

Thats pretty funny how he keeps just going around your finger. I've seen them do it, just not to that extent. Silly critters.

i have only one cham that does that. a female veiled. the others just don't seem to care or hide behind some thicker plant growth.

lol spread the link around... maybe he can become the next youtube ninja cat... haha.

he always does a buncha funny stuff like that... im gona try and get a video of him reaching for the ceiling fan... He is amazed at the ceiling fan and tries to grab it even though he is no where close to it. lol

Wiz does that too, I dont know why but every time I take him out with the fan on he reaches for it. I know he doesnt like me, but the whirling blades of death above cant be much better.

Mysterion Does it!!

mysterion_oct_2011.jpg

mysterion_hiding_oct_2011.jpg

Wiz does that too, I dont know why but every time I take him out with the fan on he reaches for it. I know he doesnt like me, but the whirling blades of death above cant be much better.

yeah! im tryna figure out what is his fascination with the fan... i mean... arent chameleons supposed to be afraid of movement, especially from above like a bird or predator? i kinda want to build him a little twirly toy for his cage now since he likes it so much...

like a cat with yarn lol

i have only one cham that does that. a female veiled. the others just don't seem to care or hide behind some thicker plant growth.

yeah... funny thing is he really likes being out of his cage... but sometimes he just gets it in his mind that he has to hide... hes not threatened or mad... i kinda feel like he is playing hide and go seek with me.

Back
Top Bottom