does anyone else's cham do this???

stacy76

kantos hates shedding,he will grab it and rip the skin off..

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 166
Yes, some of mine have been scratchers like that lol. It's always cute to look over and see one of them grabbing their eye shed with one foot.

Haha my guy shed both front legs yesterday and kept stopping to grab bits of skin in his Pitts everything else he grinds off anywhere he can lol

Yes, some of mine have been scratchers like that lol. It's always cute to look over and see one of them grabbing their eye shed with one foot.

im always scared he is going to injure himself,he does this til all the shed is gone..:eek:

Our guy just had his first shed since he's been with us and he does this too. It's absolutely hillarious to me! He ripped a big chunk off. He has actually done it when we were giving him his eye medicine (poor guy) :( He reached with his back paw and grabbed the tube of ointment!

Yep! Ziggy scratches himself on any and everything, and if that doesn't work he does exactly that! Like a little dinosaur dog. and i can't blame him! Ever get a really bad sunburn? when those suckers start to peel they are itchy as all get out, I couldn't imagine it on my entire body!

My veiled does this- especially with the "head shed". My panther just waits until he looks like he is wrapped in toilet paper then does several big shakes like a dog.

Back
Top Bottom