Do your chameleons have a middle name?

Rontti

Established Member
I was just wondering do other people give their chameleons a middle name/surname. My little boy has two middle names and a surname :D
Feel free to share if you have given more than one name.

All of my pets have their name, middle name(s), and nickname(s). For chams, I’ve got Orbit Devil Big Boy (favorite baseball team mascot-name, nasty personality-middle name, and huge, buff retired breeder-nickname) and Pico De Gallo Mister Sir(Pico for short, he’s red and green like pico de gallo-name, always getting into something-middle name, and how I always greet him-nickname)

All of my pets have their name, middle name(s), and nickname(s). For chams, I’ve got Orbit Devil Big Boy (favorite baseball team mascot-name, nasty personality-middle name, and huge, buff retired breeder-nickname) and Pico De Gallo Mister Sir(Pico for short, he’s red and green like pico de gallo-name, always getting into something-middle name, and how I always greet him-nickname)
Amazing! I love it when people give their pets long names.

I never thought of giving my chameleons middle names .... I might have some brainstorming to do... my male veiled is alpha and my female is omega. But they need funny middle names now

To be honest I mostly just refer to all of mine as "cham", "lizard" or "you". Dont get me wrong though. They are amazing and I love them. While my family likes to name them, they always veto the names I like and come up with some name that doesn't feel right. So I just dont use them. I do refer to my male Gracilior as "Grumpy" in a loving manner, but that's really it.

No middle name for my adult male Veiled, Kyle... Nicknames for sure. all of which may be too obscene to post here. Long story short, he likes his home and is not good at sharing this home when I need to enter it....

That would depend on what classifies as a middle name. Six of mine have two word first names but suppose it could be considered first and middle if I wanted to stretch it lol.

Back
Top Bottom