Do you sometimes dream about chameleons?

aeolis23

Tonight, I had this wonderful dream in which I unexpectedly came home with new chameleons that I find absolutely amazing. In real life, this would be impossible for me right now, but in a dream, anything is possible of course! It was a carpet chameleon and 2 acuminatus pygmies. Two species which I adore and would love to keep one day once I have the time, space and money for them! Anyway, you can imagine how happy I woke up... haha! :ROFLMAO:

Now I'm wondering: Any dreams (chameleon related) you once had that made you smile the rest of the day?

Maybe once I had a dream that was chameleon related! I do "dream" of having more, but my husband says no! lol

I once dreamed that I had forgotten to close Vladislav's cage, and also forgot to secure the door that keeps my roommate's cat out of the reptile area. In my dream I ran to the reptile room in that kind of dream-run where you try and try but can't move any faster than a crawl. I burst into the room and found that the cat had killed all my reptiles and had Vlad's lifeless body between her paws and was gnawing on him.

I'm now a bit obsessive about checking to make sure the doors are closed. It was a pretty traumatic dream.

When I was younger I used to have a re-occurring dream that I would walk out into my Mother's gardens and when my eyes would settle I would realize that there were chameleons everywhere. I remember that I would wake up and open my reptile books and search for more chameleon species to add to my Christmas list. Oh to be young and stupid again!! I used to drive my Mother crazy back in the day. I think my brain created the dream after obsessively watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory over and over and over. My Mom's gardens were like the "chocolate room".......well except the chameleons weren't edible!!

My nerdom has been outed!! :rolleyes:

I had a dream recently that my old Brazilian Rainbow Boa was still alive and that Merlin and her were buddies haha! It was a great dream with two great and beautiful reptiles that I think may signify it's time to get another Rainbow boa! My wife will probably disagree on what it meant though haha :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom