Do you shake out your shoes?

I just realized, as I was putting my sneakers on to run, that I turn my shoes upside-down and shake them before putting them on. I'm afraid I will get my foot bitten by a fugitive feeder! Never did this before chameleons entered the scene! Come on, you know y'all do it;)

i do but it's not b/c of my chameleon... it was b/c of arachniphobia when that guy got bit by the spider in his shoe and died... :/

I just realized, as I was putting my sneakers on to run, that I turn my shoes upside-down and shake them before putting them on. I'm afraid I will get my foot bitten by a fugitive feeder! Never did this before chameleons entered the scene! Come on, you know y'all do it;)

I can honestly say I've never done it! Now if I was sleeping on the ground in the desert I might (scorpions you know). Though I do remember arriving at the office with something itching the back of my neck...there was a big crix scooting around under my shirt collar.

If you've ever camped out, spent time on a ranch/farm, etc, shaking out your footwear is 2nd nature!! :eek: I've been doing the shake since probably 3rd grade! Scorpions, spiders, centipedes, scorpions, spiders...you get the idea. :p

If you've ever camped out, spent time on a ranch/farm, etc, shaking out your footwear is 2nd nature!! :eek: I've been doing the shake since probably 3rd grade! Scorpions, spiders, centipedes, scorpions, spiders...you get the idea. :p

Lol, I forgot, you don't all live in Hershey, PA- The Sweetest Place on Earth! We don't have a lot to shake our shoes about!

I shake out my gardening shoes that I keep in the garage, but then again it's Florida and there could be ANYTHING in there! :D

Back
Top Bottom