Do you like cats?

Jojackson cracks me up :D Cats are ok, dogs are better.

Is that right? You might wanna join up then, become a full fledged member of the CAT KLUX KLAN (CKK). Us good old boys round us up a posse every friday night and burn a cat scratchin post or cat effigies on a cat owners lawn!
Surely is a hoot to see those furry little felines lookin like this from their owners windows! :D

scared_cat.jpg

6575.jpg

034202492400B.jpg

"We knows yer in thar boy!" :D
robin-williams.jpg

Last edited:
I love cats! Of course I love ALL animals. We use to keep cats but they all got old and passed away. :(:(:( I will not get anymore because they just don't mix with chameleons.

Cats and chameleons definitely do not mix .... I have two cats and they do not respond to ANY training method.

In addition to general household mischief they have gotten into my dubia roach colony on two occasions, god knows how many "free range" roaches are wandering around. They have collapsed the tops in on two chameleon cages, gotten into feeders, knocked over plants ... I would love to free range my chams but that can't happen.

I'm also a knitter and they have destroyed yarn and projects on more than one occassion ...

I have tried squirt bottles, noise, sticky tape, spray that is supposed to repel them, you name it. I have to keep doors closed and limit them to certain areas of the house. In addition to bolting through any open door they throw themselves at closed doors to see if they are shut tight ....

I used to like cats but these two have cured me of that.

This is one of my cats,Archie. I have 2 hairless cats and they are great little pets. Very monkeylike and affectionate. I have English Bulldogs also and they are not like a "normal" dog. I like both but I don't expect a cat to act like a dog nor would I want them to. I am watching you cat haters.

Attachments

• random things 005.jpg
    random things 005.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 161
Chuck that's without a doubt, the Fugliest cat wannabe Ive ever seen!
At first I thought you had shaved its butt and trained it to walk backwards!
Holy smokes, I think I once saw a cat like that in the window of a Korean restaurant In china town.
Good medium for tattoo art anyway. Least it wont shed hair! :D

My daughter. and I are allergic to them, I am not a cat person. Though my daughter has her heart set on becoming a veterinarian :rolleyes: anything is possible (hopefully they’ll have stronger allergy meeds that actually work by then!)

This is one of my cats,Archie. I have 2 hairless cats and they are great little pets. Very monkeylike and affectionate. I have English Bulldogs also and they are not like a "normal" dog. I like both but I don't expect a cat to act like a dog nor would I want them to. I am watching you cat haters.

That is one ugly duck! Many years ago we had a hairless dog, and people would look and think he was sick and stuff...we called him "Bug"...rest in peace.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Thats how some of you people have kids and occasionally have sex.
Of course alcohol is a factor as well.

my daughter has a cat that jumps on my dogs plays with them all the time.i have 2 dobies and a little rat dog.:D

We have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 turtle, 2 Malaysian dragons and many chameleons.

The Cats I got when I use to work in an animal shelter...And similarly to joe I had to help in euth. Thank goodness it was a small shelter in Rural Maine (where I am originally from) and euth firm overcrowding was not a regular thing.

Anyway The cats are shurly lower on the totem pole than the dogs..or the chams for that matter. I like them though. One of my cats acts like a dog. I think she thinks she IS a dog. The other cat is the typical lazy 'I do what I want' kind of cat.

I used to love them, my favorite and best every cat died about 7 years ago and there is no replacement for him as they all suck! He was more like a dog, I miss him!:(

Back
Top Bottom