Do you go to music concerts?

Eltortu

Established Member
I love going to concerts! AC DC was the most energetic one -Angus does this guitar epileptic fish out of the water solo- Pink Floyd and Clapton were the most mellow. Clapton and Gilmoure stand right in the same spot going up and down the guitar, in a very hypnotic way... Last concert I went to was Soda Stereo at The Home Depot Center in Carson, that was a great show. Cerati stands with the great ax players...well, what about you?

Hmmm just to name a few.
Morbid Angel
Suicidal Tendencies
Gwar
Clutch
Butthole surfers
Ministry
My Life with the Thrill kill Cult
Cradle of Filth
The Sisters of Mercy " Best Show EVER"
Primus
Ice T / Bodycount
Lords of Acid
and the list goes on

Motley Crue was one of the best shows I have gone to. I have also seen Korn, Slipknot, Deftones, Mudvayne, System of a Down, Ozzy Ozbourne, Disturbed, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall and the list goes on. :D

Les from Primus is one crazy f@ck. I saw them with Jane's Adiction, at the Palace in Hollywood. Too many fights to appreciate the concert.

I saw Primus in Seattle a couple of months back. It was a small venue and not too packed. Awesome show.

Clay went on a 10 minute bass solo, either on "Jerry was race car driver" or "Wynona's big brown beaver", can't remember, but that gave us plenty of time to go to the restroom and get a soda -for me-. As usual I got to be the designated driver...:mad:

primus and qwar are two of the bands i have yet to see. just recently went and saw dimmu borgir in pomona on the 27th. ive seen mudvayne, devil driver, iron maiden, black sabath, killswitch engage, mastodon, in flames, slipknot, lamb of god, and lots lots more that i dont even remember but all very good. best show i think was either iron maiden or fear factory at a tiny 300 person venue

Clay went on a 10 minute bass solo, either on "Jerry was race car driver" or "Wynona's big brown beaver", can't remember, but that gave us plenty of time to go to the restroom and get a soda -for me-. As usual I got to be the designated driver...:mad:

They didn't play "Winona's Big Brown Beavers in Seattle. ;-(

I went to the Big Stink back in 96 in portland orgeon, over 16 bangs and 3 stages.:D Spacehog, everclear, 7mary3, blue fish, i cant remember who else, it rocked. Actually got everclears autograph that day.

Hmmm just to name a few.
Morbid Angel
Suicidal Tendencies
Gwar
Clutch
Butthole surfers
Ministry
My Life with the Thrill kill Cult
Cradle of Filth
The Sisters of Mercy " Best Show EVER"
Primus
Ice T / Bodycount
Lords of Acid
and the list goes on
I envy you.

The only been to one big show for escape the fate lol
other than that I use to go to shows with local bands
then they closed my favorite venue and I only go now and then

Ooo, fun. There's some cool stuff in this thread. I just went to the last two Faith No More reunion shows in the U.S. and had a blast. Pretty much go to anything Mike Patton does. I have a friend doing a research project (for pay even) about all the musicians who've performed at any of the San Diego State University venues so I was just looking through my old ticket stubs.

FNM
Fantomas (awesome!)
Tomahawk
Mr. Bungle
Tool - many times since '94
Crash Worship - youtube it ;)
Ministry/Helmet/Sepultura (possible reason my hearing rings for a day after shows now)
Gwar - a few times, always entertaining
Pantera
a bunch of death metal bands back in the day i can't remember
Insane Clown Posse (got dragged to that one about 15 years ago but gotta admit it was fun)
The Cure
U2
Korn - saw them 4 times in little clubs before their first album came out. Saw them for the last time touring for the 2nd album
Lords of Acid/Thrill Kill Kult - since it was mentioned before, saw both at one show
Violent Femmes
Social Distortion
Jewel - at the coffee house before she got famous and years later doing a show with the rugburns
Neurosis - always good. and loud.
Primus and other Claypool bands a bunch of times
Snoop
Tricky
Massive Attack
Oingo Boingo!
Tori Amos
The Offspring/Quicksand - got a nice lip scar from this one
The Sisters of Mercy - me, too. high school, 1991 I think....
ummmm....
deftones
jane's addiction (remembered those after rereading posts above)
lots of other stuff I'm not remembering

Last edited:
Hey Kent67, where did you see The Cure? I saw them at the Western Forum and at the Rose Bowl, excelent concerts!..."standing on the beach, with a gun on my hand, staring down the barrel at the @r@b on the ground"... ;)

I've only been to one and it was Foo Fighters at the state fair. I need to get out and see more bands, I feel left out. :p

I've only been to one and it was Foo Fighters at the state fair. I need to get out and see more bands, I feel left out. :p

That is a start. There is a local comedy store, where every other weekend local bands show up to play, but the ones I have seen suck big time...

what was everyones first show? mine was a band called Pymy love circus. its danny cary from tools side project. awesome show

Back
Top Bottom