do people think you are weird

Oh gosh yes... I'm the crazy chick with LOTS of piercings, tattoos, reptiles, snakes, tarantulas, geckos, and lets not forget about my 3 roach colonies. Lol! As many of you have said I usually just shrug it off but it does sometimes bother me. A few days ago acutally while I was at work, I saw this cute little toad tucked away in a hole. I saw him and coaxed him out onto my hand, he was the sweetest little thing. I was SOOOOO excited and felt like a little girl at a candy store. I quickly ran up to my supervisor and contracter and showed them the toad, they gave me the strangest "WTF?" look! I put my head down and slowly walked away. :( It was a horrible feeling and felt like such a douch. Then I remembered that not everyone loved animals as much as I did especially warty toads.

did you keep the toad?

I am with Sandra and Carol on this one... I get "cool" to the lizards and " you breed and feed them WHAT!$&@&$?$&@!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww lol

No, I put him back in his hole. I would have though if I could, lol! Oh and he did pee on my hand. :D

yeaa they do that as a defense mechanism haha when i was younger i found a toad too and i kept it it lived with me for a while then it tried to hibernate and died i was young and didnt know what too do :(

yeaa they do that as a defense mechanism haha when i was younger i found a toad too and i kept it it lived with me for a while then it tried to hibernate and died i was young and didnt know what too do :(

I didn't mind his little pee, lol! I think toads are one of the cutest animals EVER! Especially the fat ones... I had a few Firbellied Toads in a 55 gallon but I got tired of keeping up with it and rehomed them. I miss them a lot...

People thought I was weird long before I had lizards. My boss is somewhat amused by my lizard hobby, but thinks it's great and always asks after them - he was the second person to hold Bea after I got her. The neighbors all know my lizards, and most of them think they're great; they love to watch them eat. My Mom will occasionally say "Why can't you have a cat or dog like normal people? - You didn't get it from me," but she's (mostly) teasing. And she had to agree that my last panther, Thaxter, was more cuddly than her cat.

I didn't mind his little pee, lol! I think toads are one of the cutest animals EVER! Especially the fat ones... I had a few Firbellied Toads in a 55 gallon but I got tired of keeping up with it and rehomed them. I miss them a lot...

i saw your youtube channel with that it was pretty tricked out. my boyfriend has a bumble bee walking toad. its really cute

Back
Top Bottom