Hello, I impulsively bought THIS CAGE
will it do or should I buy a larger one. I read where it says that 36x18x18 is minimum. It’s for a Veiled Chammy.
A lot of people (including myself) recommend going as large as you can afford, but that size (24" x 24" x 48"H) should be fine for veiled, panther, or Jackson's.
A lot of people (including myself) recommend going as large as you can afford, but that size (24" x 24" x 48"H) should be fine for veiled, panther, or Jackson's.
the cages I've been linking to are from Diycages.
24”x24”x48” is their largest.
I can probably go larger, higher cost. Anyone you’d recommend for a larger cage?
the cages I've been linking to are from Diycages.
24”x24”x48” is their largest.
I can probably go larger, higher cost. Anyone you’d recommend for a larger cage?
My max budget is $350.00 for an enclosure. The diycages’s is $125. The Dragonstrand of the same size is $330.00.
Would you go with the DIYCAGE or the DRAGONSTRAND.
My max budget is $350.00 for an enclosure. The diycages’s is $125. The Dragonstrand of the same size is $330.00.
Would you go with the DIYCAGE or the DRAGONSTRAND.