2 x Reptibreeze cages into 1 large enclosure.

ChamDreams

Everyone said it couldn't be done....so i had to do it ;)

2x 46x46x92 reptibreeze cages, bolted together to make one large enclosure, the perfect size for me, as i couldn't find the right size anywhere else for a good price.

The cages were on a less than half price sale, so i took the chance...and it worked out perfect!

The tricky part was fitting it together so that all the doors would still work, but we did it :)

Night time here, so apologies for the dark enclosure....Qwerty is sleeping ;)
IMG_1836.JPG

2x 46x46x92 reptibreeze cages, bolted together to make one large enclosure, the perfect size for me, as i couldn't find the right size anywhere else for a good price.

The cages were on a less than half price sale, so i took the chance...and it worked out perfect!

The tricky part was fitting it together so that all the doors would still work, but we did it :)

View attachment 182112
This is what I am doing in 2 weeks when I get home!!

Where did you find it for that price? (And what was that price?) What brand? How did you attach them together? How come you say it couldn't be done?

I hate a tease......:p

View attachment 182112
Looks great

I have the same set up for my veiled, the only thing that's is hard is a good drainage tray is very hard to come by unless you make one

We did this exact with two exlarge reptibreeze for parsons.
We screwed in a piece of sheet of steel or plastic at the top and the back. Then we added a bamboo stick on the floor in the middle and added silicone.
Everything worked fine.
Sorry I don’t remember what the piece was that we added to the back and top, but I can take a picture if your interested.

We did this exact with two exlarge reptibreeze for parsons.
We screwed in a piece of sheet of steel or plastic at the top and the back. Then we added a bamboo stick on the floor in the middle and added silicone.
Everything worked fine.
Sorry I don’t remember what the piece was that we added to the back and top, but I can take a picture if your interested.
Can I see pictures? Especially the screwed parts

Back
Top Bottom