Diy display cage

grimjob

Established Member
hey all,
so have been building my googy a nice big display cage for awhile and its finally coming to the last stages,
cant wait to have this baby done,
let me know what your think and watch this space for updates and its final completion.
first 2 pics are of the cage with out the foam background applied,
second 2 pics are of the foam background with pots
third 2 pics are background painted and almost ready for second coat of a lighter brown

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 122
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 115
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 140
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 187
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 108
used spray paint low odour and the timber is just pine, the reason why i didnt go with hardwood and spend all the extra cost and weight or stain it, is because no water will get near it the back and sides a clear perspex so any water that hits the perspex will just flow down to the soil where the plants will be planted and then out through my drainage holes into my bucket

up date pics

here up some up to date pics,
will be putting soil in this afternoon and then this weekend going to get branches and buy all of his new plants, cant wait to have him in there

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 102
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 107
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 82
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 81
Some more pics, put in some new branches and added his mist king and added his lights, then started in his plants 2 pothos vines in the top pots and to bird best ferns in the bottom, will put in his other plants a bit later
ysepa9uz.jpg
sydy6aze.jpg
mega6evu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom