DIY cage

vgaines

I (really my brother and I) will be building a new enclosure for Rebel this summer. It will be wood/screen and I am going to make it 2x2x4. I am also gonna try and get a auto mister. I am on a tight budget so I was trying to figure out what misting system works well and doesn't cost an arm and a leg...lol Also, I was THINKING about adding a jackson's chameleon to our family. I will have Rebels old cage (18x18x36 all screen) and was wondering how hard it would be to split the mister for two cages..

Any ideas/suggestions will be much appreciated.

Spliting a mister should not be an issue, but if you add more cages then the pumps volume will have to be taken into consideration. You might have to add flow control heads or inline valves.

A Mistking system will do anything u want with the modification needed. U don't need to spend the big bucks and can customize it for almost nothing!!!! If u want more info pm me and I will give it to u :)

A Mistking system will do anything u want with the modification needed. U don't need to spend the big bucks and can customize it for almost nothing!!!! If u want more info pm me and I will give it to u :)

Thanks so much. How do I pm you. I hae no idea how to do that....lol:eek:

Back
Top Bottom