Disinfecting old supplies

leedragon

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I bought a pump for a mysting system, the pump is the same design as mysting Kings but an other brand.
They guy I bought it off had a water dragon that died of mount rot. Now the pump was resting on top of the net on top of the enclosure. And I want to be sure I am not passing or putting at risk my Jacksons due they already having a lower immune system due the irinovirus they have. Anyone nows a nibble way to desingdect it? I was thinking about just to either wipe it with alcohol whipea or rinse it with surface desinfecting alcohol but I don't know if this could break the pump. Anyone has any experience or ideas about how to go about this?

Beer brewing tube cleaner. It called starsan etc. You can clean the tubes, and its perfectly drinkable for you and your chameleon, you do not flush it out with "clean" water. Its also nice to have for disinfecting fingers etc when you have silk worms.

Beer brewing tube cleaner. It called starsan etc. You can clean the tubes, and its perfectly drinkable for you and your chameleon, you do not flush it out with "clean" water. Its also nice to have for disinfecting fingers etc when you have silk worms.
Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom