discoloring

thejoker954

hi all, I recently got a veiled chameleon from a friend and I just noticed in the past day that when he is dark there is a small spot on top of his spine ridge that remains a bright yellowish green and an even smaller spot on top of his head crest that is the same. Has anyone seen this before? is this indicative of a health issue?

Post a pic please.. I have some suspicion, but I should refrain from saying it until you show us a pic of the problematic area. I do not want to speculate too much and raising an unnecessary alarm.
Do you know how your friend keep him?

Last edited:
No unfortunately I don't know the specifics of how he kept him and he's unreachable for the weekend. but here's a pic of the chameleon's back
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Hmm Sorry if this ends up double posting, but I replied with a image yesterday and the post still hasn't shown up. Hopefully it works this time.

Attachments

• IMG00079.jpg
    IMG00079.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 161
Status update: came home for lunch and got freaked out for a sec as the cham was a greyish color...its cool he is shedding ;) also the spot where he stopped changing colors appears to be shrinking. I'll try to get another pic up later.

Back
Top Bottom