Discoid daisy babies

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
I’ve had my discoid colony for about 2 1/2 years now, but the other day saw something I’ve never seen before. I was putting in fresh food when I saw what looked like a half buried daisy, which gave me a moment of total confusion. After looking closer, I had to run for my phone. The daisy formation had mostly changed by the time I could grab some pics, but I found it amazing. Mom just casually moved on and started chowing down bug burger. Hard to believe they carry all those babies inside.
275325AD-63CE-4F8B-B161-F32616339F1E.jpeg

3317C174-D01C-4AF9-BF50-155D68501C56.jpeg

Very cool! Are these feeders for you? How to the chameleons like them? Mine take dubias ok. Only some will eat male red runners and wont get near the shiny females. Also some will eat the lobster roaches but its hard to say.

Very cool! Are these feeders for you? How to the chameleons like them? Mine take dubias ok. Only some will eat male red runners and wont get near the shiny females. Also some will eat the lobster roaches but its hard to say.
My chameleons love them. My beardie won’t touch roaches and my leopard geckos are suspicious of them.

Back
Top Bottom