Dinofuel question

KevinN1

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of buying Dinofuel to enhance my panther chameleon's colors but I had a curious question. Seeing how Dinofuel is a reptile "superdiet" or "superfood," would it be an acceptable alternative to using vitamin powder supplements?

nope.
if you are gutloading well (and dinofuel will assist in that regard) and using a truly wide variety of prey, you may not have to supplement as much/ as often / rely as heavily on supplements, but you will likely want to include a vitamin supplement in your husbandry.

I personally believe that since we cannot perfectly recreate wild conditions, it is necessary to supplement at least a little (how often/much/what really depends on your husbandry and circumstances.) Supplements are used to round out a diet and help ensure that there is (hopefully) nothing lacking for the chameleon.

Exactly, I would continue to use DinoFuel in conjunction with other vitamin products. However, I also recommend providing your animal with vitamins directly from the food source. Therefore, a varied diet and excellent gut loading regiments assist in this area greatly.

Back
Top Bottom