Dingo art

woaaah dude! robert bateman called, he wants his talent back :eek:! phenomenal work friend, that coloring and shading is outstanding. 5***** even though it looks dingo is just finishing business on the toilet and is "cleaning up", i know it is still gonna take the cake in the contest :D Best of luck and future congrats!

Finished!! After much procrastinating!! Needed it done for this sat, so yeah.

225071_10150560884055403_814300402_18353902_5935551_n.jpg

Taken with my phone so it's not the best pic. Too big for my scanner.

And this is it framed:

230301_10150560637705403_814300402_18351502_5788652_n.jpg

Excellent- Do you make any ca$h off your artwork? And this may seem like a strange question, but are you left-handed?

sweet! i would totally buy a print..
btw is the picture you were recreating a photograph? can veileds be red?

Can we pay you to draw pictures of our chameleons??? I know if you say YES that many people will want them including myself.

@jdog: Well I don't really sell any of THESE kinds of artwork, but I do sell prints of other stuff (usually anime stuff I sell at conventions). I rarely make prints of these kinds of pieces, just because there's not much of a market for them. And no, I'm right handed. :)

@lou e: pm me if you really are serious about a print. :)
Yes, it's a drawing of a photo I took of my own boy. :) Veiled's can get a little red, but not quite as much as my drawing, I did exhagerate the colours a bit, because afterall, it's a drawing and cause I can. lol

@Jackie: Thanks!

@antithesis: Probably could, yeah... but honestly, I'd probably be picky about which one I'd accept to drawing... My best drawings come to me by my inspiration of whatever the reference/piece is. Aka if it's a bad pic of someone's cham, won't really have the inspiration to draw it and it'll turn out crappy or something.
But if you have something in mind, pm me and we can discuss something. Your avatar has a really nice panther, and if that's yours, something like that with all those great colours could interest me.

Back
Top Bottom