Dimensions for a D.I.Y cage???

Rango220

I've been scouring the Internet for the last hour, is there any websiste or anything out there with dimensions on making a chameleon enclosure from scratch? It's just I haven't got the cash to buy one right now but I was thinking of making one as a project :) and where i can get a big roll of aluminium mesh from???

cage

Hey I actually just bought all the stuff needed to build a 24x24x48 cage and it totals at *looks at recipts* 75.75 not including the self tapping screws I already own. another 4-5 bucks. that price is with tax for washington state. now depending what you want it might be worth buying one of those "b grade" cages from ebay. they are 68.00 shipped. but I have gotten two and both needed cutting and re-screening work done on a panel or two. they dont close well and they lean do to poor screening process. If you want I can do a write up in the next couple days and try and walk you through it.

I was thinking making it out of wood, because i can make it the size i want that will be ideal for me and my cham :) but yeah if you want to run through a step by step guide that'd be very helpful:D

Oh yea if you wanted a smaller cage you can still buy the same stuff but less of the aluminum and such. that price was just for making a 2x2x4 LOWES home improvement center has rolls of 36 inches by 25 feet for 20.00. color charcol and aluminum.

Back
Top Bottom