Dilemma

Well Fred eats out of a food bin. We have the critter case with the hollow cylinder and thats fine, but the stupid little guys jump out of the food bin so we have to pop their back legs off. Thats the part that I can't do ;p

We keep orange slices and apple slices with kale in the food bin so the crix can eat since Fred is a "now and then" eater. He'll take two in the morning, mosey around for a while, a couple more in the afternoon and then eat some in the evening a couple hours before bed. I've never seen such a nonchalant chameleon.

Well Fred eats out of a food bin. We have the critter case with the hollow cylinder and thats fine, but the stupid little guys jump out so we have to pop their back legs off. Thats the part that I can't do ;p

Yea I couldnt do that either... whats a food bin? It cant be what Im picturing. LOL.

LOL. its not a trough. :rolleyes:

I guess it could be considered cup feeding, but its a little plastic container we keep mid-way at his cage close to his basking spot. That way he can just grab whatever he wants whenever. Right now he's shedding so he's only eaten like 3 crix today. Since im a cheapass I keep my legless crix alive with some food in there for them so I don't have to keep wasting them. I always thought cup feeding was you sticking a cup in their face. LOL

LOL. its not a trough. :rolleyes:

I guess it could be considered cup feeding, but its a little plastic container we keep mid-way at his cage close to his basking spot. That way he can just grab whatever he wants whenever. Right now he's shedding so he's only eaten like 3 crix today. Since im a cheapass I keep my legless crix alive with some food in there for them so I don't have to keep wasting them. I always thought cup feeding was you sticking a cup in their face. LOL

So..you have crickets without back legs hanging out, getting fed, until your cham decides to eat them? Ha, this image is great in my head! :)

Nah, cup attached to a branch or the cage. I use a deli cup (well did) about 4 inches deep..the larger crickets couldnt jump out. I think they were too fat.

these crickets could jump HIGH. I put them in with their legs and they all jumped out all over me and i was like AAAAAHHHHH :eek:

LOL I guess it was hilarious. Hank was downstairs cooking dinner and suddenly he hears "AAAHHHHH! HANK! HANK! HELP ME!!! GET THEM OFF! GET THEM OFF!"

meanwhile Fred's all puffing out and hissing at me rofl

Everytime I hear Hank I think Of Me, Myself, and Irene..
Yea, I bet he laughs when you aren't looking..

and Poor Fred. He prolly thinks his mommy is a little loose in the noggin. I'd hiss too if you were flailing around like you were on fire. Hahahahaha.. You made my day..

Once again, we are having our own conversation. LOL.. I think we scare them away!

Back
Top Bottom