Digging again

Sassyxo

I posted in here yesterday and my m chameleon laid her first clutch of eggs. I removed them last night.. but today she is digging again? Why is that?

Any one? Should I just watch her through the day and make sure she doesn’t dig and stay down there? This is my first time dealing with eggs and I’m super nervous because she ate worms right away this morning, drank some water also... I left the room for about 10 minutes and when I came back she was digging again after already laying 49 eggs yesterday.

(She is super slim, compared to yesterday)

Okay! Thank you! I’ll Check on her later and if/when she comes up from doing her thing. I’ll check for more eggs

You have been given excellent advice, play it safe and give her a day or two....

So was she actually digging down or was she just kind of moving around in slow circles on top of the nest? I ask because my female usually spends 1-2 days after she lays, kind of walking around on top of the nest, like she is trying to pat the top down to hide the spot better.

Update on bubby! She is fine & has not been acting out of the ordinary and she’s continuing to eat and drink. Thank you all again :)

You have been given excellent advice, play it safe and give her a day or two....

So was she actually digging down or was she just kind of moving around in slow circles on top of the nest? I ask because my female usually spends 1-2 days after she lays, kind of walking around on top of the nest, like she is trying to pat the top down to hide the spot better.

She was down there for about 2 hours digging, then she was patting it but she stopped that around bedtime and I haven’t seen her down there since she laid her cluth

Back
Top Bottom