Difficulty on a Scale

Syn

Avid Member
Based off of a recent thread, a thought came to mind regarding difficulty of each species of chameleon, so I thought - hey, why not create a graph of some sort with chameleons species from easiest to hardest? This won't be right on the dot, and may involve a little work such as a graph for montane species, a graph for non-montane, and other graphs for different types, if you will.

So, based on the chameleons you've owned, on a scale from 1-50 (1 being easy), how would you rate them?

This isn't for scientific purposes, just for fun for now, but if this is implemented into a chart in the future it wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and try to keep this limited to chameleons you've owned for a while - having a chameleon for 2 weeks doesn't necessarily mean you know how hard it is to keep them.

Well when I started off with panther chams 7 years ago, it was a 50 because I was new to it. But now I would rate them as a 5 since I'm more experienced. But if one happens to get sick then that number goes right back up to 50.

Back
Top Bottom