Different feeders

Dgood

Established Member
So I'm trying to get my chameleon as many different feeders as possible. She is a 6-7 month old female jacksons and as of right now I've noticed that she is slowly losing interest in her food, I have her on gut loaded crickets, super worms, mealworms, and wax worms. Was looking at some of the sponsors and mulberry farms said they were out of silk worms! (which is what I really wanted to get her) and coastal silk worms is almost 25 bucks for 35 silkies :(. Does anyone know where I can get some cheaper feeders? Or is that about as low as the price will get for those. Also I was thinking about feeding her dubias but I'm afraid those would be too big for her. Also where could I get some bluebottle flies? Any info for me and my cham would be great. Thank you :D

Awesome ha thank you again! I'll defiantly give the snails a try :) I'm ordering some dubia from seiryu tomorrow. I'm sure she is going to love those :)

My jackson loves flies- my husband on the other hand hate how they always escape - he's little so I get him staple flies (my jackson not my husband)- but my panther likes the blue bottle and they last longer - I put a bunch in his outside cage when I cleaned his indoor one this weekend and it was the first time he didn't get all cranky on me.

Last edited:
Where can you get staple flys? And how big is your jax male or female?
My jackson loves flies- my husband on the other hand hate how they always escape - he's little so I get him staple flies (my jackson not my husband)- but my panther likes the blue bottle and they last longer - I put a bunch in his outside cage when I cleaned his indoor one this weekend and it was the first time he didn't get all cranky on me.

Back
Top Bottom