Different feeders in one sitting.

KDaters

How many different feeders do you guys use in one feeding? I’ve read threads on how often to feed but never on the quantity AND variety of feeders.

Example: 8 Crickets, 1 roach AND 2 wax worms?

I’ve been using crickets mainly but have given horned worms, wax worms separately as treats.

I use one type per feeding but feed different things each day. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are supplement days for my crew so those are cricket days, just a couple each. Other days I feed BSFl, dubia, soft bodied worms and if everyone has been very good then maybe a super-worm but only one each.

I sometimes feed a mix and sometimes just one type. Depends on the day, what I have , and what supplements I’m supposed to use that day. If it’s a day for d3 or multivitamin I feed just crickets. If it’s a calcium day I may skip the crickets and supplements and feed a mix of BSFl, isopods for calcium and what every else I have on hand.

I sometimes feed a mix and sometimes just one type. Depends on the day, what I have , and what supplements I’m supposed to use that day. If it’s a day for d3 or multivitamin I feed just crickets. If it’s a calcium day I may skip the crickets and supplements and feed a mix of BSFl, isopods for calcium and what every else I have on hand.
This is great thank you!

I use one type per feeding but feed different things each day. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are supplement days for my crew so those are cricket days, just a couple each. Other days I feed BSFl, dubia, soft bodied worms and if everyone has been very good then maybe a super-worm but only one each.
This is fantastic thank you for sharing!

I try to use two or more types per feeding unless Im in rush. I keep some silkworms, supers, and bsfl near the cages so its easy to throw one or two in with the crickets and dubia

Last edited:
Yeah that is not what we call a stink bug

Also, no stinkbug species is actually toxic, some just produce foul tastes which chameleons apparently don't mind because both my Parsons and Panthers liked them. I'm sure different kinds have different levels of stank though!

Back
Top Bottom