Did my male quadricornis just *** my arm? ;-S

Miss Machine

I just moved my 11 month old T. quad male Barney from a plant back to his enclosure.. When I picked him of my left arm, I noticed him protruding his left hemipenis! He withdraw as soon as he was put back into the enclosure..

:eek:

I have 4 adult male chameleons (veiled, panther, oustalets and a verrucosus) but I never caught them doing a thing like this! I am a bit shocked!

I also notice that when Barney is in stress, from my bulldog this afternoon when he walked by, he gets the stress colors, dark spots and stuff, but when I approach him and stay close, he turns back into his normal colors.

What can I make out of this behaviour?

I find it a bit disgusting to say the least, but then again. He is really tame. When I appear in my chameleonroom, he comes walking towards me, very slowly. He never show signs of stress, well not in coloring when he sees me. He never walks away, he eats and drinks out of my hands. He is with me just a week and a half! And his female is with him in his enclosure!

i had a male veiled make a "deposit" on my hand once, all i could do was gape in horror as my hand was violated. he was very moody at the time and was puffing and lunging only moments before so i may well have been a reaction to stress.

Ok guys, I understand that for people who didn't have such an experience, it's a laugh, but I was shocked and grossed out!

Anyone else with a story?

Back
Top Bottom