Dexter's Adventure~!!

Discussion in 'General Photography' started by CleaTheChameleon, Dec 11, 2010.

1. CleaTheChameleon

CleaTheChameleon New Member

Hello everyone. Well i had Dexter free ranging today and he decided to go and wander around. He loved to just hang around by the radio and listen to the Christmas music. He loved to climb on the already wrapped presents that Santa dropped by a little earlier then usual.:p Then he was just hanging with his cham-friends :) Enjoy the pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PrettyInInk87

PrettyInInk87 New Member

Hahah! Oh my god these are CUTE!

Just the other day I had my little guy outside soaking up some sun on his Ficus. I stepped in for a few minutes to get his misting water ready and when I went back outside, he was on my other plants pot!:eek: We live on the second floor of an apartment complex so he FREAKED me out. I said, "No more outside time for you mister." Lol!:p I brought him inside and decided i'd put him in front of our screen door so he could at least get a bit more sun, next thing I know, he's way at the top ON the screen door. :eek: So I put him back into his cage and let him roam that. As tiny as he is, I cannot have him exploring the apartment. Lol!

Anyway, sorry I had to share. Lol! Your guy is awesome and glad he's enjoying his Chame buddies. I LOVE the little figurine.:D

3. CleaTheChameleon

ahahh thank you:D
    they are quite the little adventurers:)
    a lady in my neighborhood that knows me as the lizard boy..gave me that figurine :) LOL

4. PrettyInInk87

PrettyInInk87 New Member

Oh my god, I just realized I commented on your other thread asking for updated pictures. Lol! I hadn't realized it was the same CHAM:eek:. He is all grown up. :)

5. CleaTheChameleon

lmfao. yea i saw that :)

he is going to get bigger. i cant wait for that casque to get big and for him to really burst out that yellow he has !

6. carol5208

carol5208 Chameleon Enthusiast

very nice looking guy you got there. Also love the stuffed cham and the cham sculpture!!!

7. laurie

laurie Retired Moderator

Dexter is becoming quite the guy. He looks good, congrats Stefan.

Want to ask your neighbor where she found the cham figurine he was sitting on? I love it.:)

8. CleaTheChameleon

Thank You Laurie :)

She got it at Home Depot :)

carol-Thank you :D

9. jessica

jessica Avid Member

Dexter is so BIG! What a handsome guy he is :D

10. CleaTheChameleon

Thank you ! Im still waiting to see his brother :p

11. jessica

jessica Avid Member

LOL I know, he has been a grump not showing his pretty boy colors lol The sunshine disappeared behind the clouds and took Mobats happiness with it lol.

12. Miss Lily

Miss Lily Chameleon Enthusiast

Me too! I've got a Panther figurine but now I need a Veiled to go with it!

Dexter has some great colouring! He's looking handsome!:D

13. CleaTheChameleon

Jessica-I hope he gets out of his cranky mode soon so his dad can see him :)

Tiff-Go get yourself a veiled figurine !! Thank you :)