Deprived of Sex, Jilted Flies Drink More Alcohol

Deprived of Sex, Jilted Flies Drink More Alcoho

Sexually deprived male fruit flies exhibit a pattern of behavior that seems ripped from the pages of a sad-sack Raymond Carver story: when female fruit flies reject their sexual advances, the males are driven to excessive alcohol consumption, drinking far more than comparable, sexually satisfied male flies.

??????????????????? where do they get this alcohol??? im confused :)

fermenting fruit :p ever smell an old half rotten apple?

my dad told me a story about a bear that got wasted up in the mountains from eating a barrel of rotten apples. it proceed to stumble around and run into thinks till it eventually passed out outside of their shack

ahh then what about sex deprived males kept in a ff culture...??? where is thier alcohol.
hardly seems fair

So, further research......does it cheer the males up?..........does it encourage the females to get involved in the party?.....does this achieve the males aim of getting the females drunk enough to think they might as well do it anyway?.........
Only science has the answer....;)

so, further research......does it cheer the males up?..........does it encourage the females to get involved in the party?.....does this achieve the males aim of getting the females drunk enough to think they might as well do it anyway?.........
Only science has the answer....;)

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

When I first read it I thought maybe you had snuck into the bottle yourself....LOL. Then I read it again and the responses and I am on board now
Interesting! Too bad they don't have more choices when it comes to their alcohol. :D

Back
Top Bottom