Dehydrated? Worried about eyes

They grow fast so keep them some where cooler to stunt their growth. :)
yeah they grow super fast! i’ve been offering them to him daily but still no interest so i’ve been giving some to my axolotle who appreciates them way more than the cham

I buy all my feeders from them. http://www.rainbowmealworms.net/:) they have a great selection and you can order size specific and the quantity you need. Their phoenix worms are BSFL. If you order a few things shipping is not bad at all. I pay 7.50 for priority mail. I order enough to last me 3 weeks in between each order. But if you compare the prices of their feeders to those of a local pet store they are soooooo much better. My local store sells Dubia for 70 cents per dubia... I buy 100 at a time from rainbow mealworms for only $20 making them only 20 cents each. Same thing with crickets. My local place sells them for 1.80 a dozen but I can get 100 for 4 bucks with them. I have noticed that my feeders from them do not die off the way they do when I have to get them from my local store too.
This is so helpful! I’ve been buying my crickets and super worms from my local pet store but just ordered some horn worms from that website. I think I’ll try Dubia roaches next!

Hey
yeah they grow super fast! i’ve been offering them to him daily but still no interest so i’ve been giving some to my axolotle who appreciates them way more than the cham
how do you get your Cham to be interested in horn worms? Or will some Chams just not eat them?

Hey

how do you get your Cham to be interested in horn worms? Or will some Chams just not eat them?
I’ve still been trying to figure that out i let it crawl on his branch to see if hes interested in it moving but he just stares at it lol

Hi guys make sure the worms are size appropriate. You can cup feed them or place one near your Cham so it can crawl up the screen. It will trigger them to hunt. This may be better for you to try to screen feed Erin since your guy doesn't show interest when it is on the branch. They respond really well to movement. After 3 months of Beman getting these fat little treats he will see me coming from across the room with it in hand and sprint to the front of his cage. lol So once they get a taste for it they will not hesitate.

I just started my baby Max on little hornworms yesterday. He loved them so I'm wondering how often he can have one. Based on this thread, looks like one a day would be good for hydration?

I just started my baby Max on little hornworms yesterday. He loved them so I'm wondering how often he can have one. Based on this thread, looks like one a day would be good for hydration?
So these are to be given more as treats for a well hydrated Cham. Otherwise they can cause loose stool. So you would want to do no more then 3 a week.

Hi guys make sure the worms are size appropriate. You can cup feed them or place one near your Cham so it can crawl up the screen. It will trigger them to hunt. This may be better for you to try to screen feed Erin since your guy doesn't show interest when it is on the branch. They respond really well to movement. After 3 months of Beman getting these fat little treats he will see me coming from across the room with it in hand and sprint to the front of his cage. lol So once they get a taste for it they will not hesitate.
Okay i will try this, Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom