Death stare

what are you looking at LOL!!
Rango vibing

View attachment 345836

This is the last thing our bugs see!

You have a beautiful baby there, congratulations and best of luck. It seems like you’re taking good care. Just make sure you use all live cham-safe plants with a veiled and the proper UVB as stated above. All the best!

This is the last thing our bugs see!

You have a beautiful baby there, congratulations and best of luck. It seems like you’re taking good care. Just make sure you use all live cham-safe plants with a veiled and the proper UVB as stated above. All the best!
Thank you thank you
It’s my very first one but won’t be my last from the looks of it
It’s a great experience so far I love every second that goes by when I’m at home making sure the humidity the temp the dropper etc is all going the food is nice and supplemented you know
Those are on the background of his enclosure I didn’t want to have it all mesh so I put some decorative plants in the back but thank you for the suggestion I’m waiting for next week for my bigger enclosure to arrive like that I have more space to play with and more live plants to plant

Thank you thank you
It’s my very first one but won’t be my last from the looks of it
It’s a great experience so far I love every second that goes by when I’m at home making sure the humidity the temp the dropper etc is all going the food is nice and supplemented you know
Those are on the background of his enclosure I didn’t want to have it all mesh so I put some decorative plants in the back but thank you for the suggestion I’m waiting for next week for my bigger enclosure to arrive like that I have more space to play with and more live plants to plant
Be sure to share the enclosure when you are done! We love seeing everyone’s creativity with their enclosures 🥰

Be sure to share the enclosure when you are done! We love seeing everyone’s creativity with their enclosures 🥰
Without a doubt
So far I just have one picture of the enclosure of what it is today and I’m proud of it so far but the live plants are actually outgrowing the enclosure along side with my Cham lol

Without a doubt
So far I just have one picture of the enclosure of what it is today and I’m proud of it so far but the live plants are actually outgrowing the enclosure along side with my Cham lol
That’s good! Do you have a plant light as well?

That’s good! Do you have a plant light as well?
I don’t
I simply use my day light basking with my T5 uvb bulb and usually have it running through out the days 12 hr schedule 8:00am-8:00pm and everything seems well for the moment….would I need a plant light?

Hello! The problem with the coil bulbs is the uvb is unable to penetrate deeper into the enclosure where our chameleons actually need it. We often find chameleons with MBD due to these coil uvbs. If you have a T5 HO linear uvb I would suggest using it now so your darling chameleon can get the light it needs to develop strong healthy bones.
To add that even with linear bulbs they do not "go out" or even dim but after time no longer provide uvb. So you have to keep track of how long you have burned them or better yet check with a solarmeter.

I don’t
I simply use my day light basking with my T5 uvb bulb and usually have it running through out the days 12 hr schedule 8:00am-8:00pm and everything seems well for the moment….would I need a plant light?
Oh thats awesome. Plant lights can help them grow even more which is nice. I got cheaper ones from WalMart but I've been eyeing the Jungle Dawns...A plant light might be a nice addition for your enclosure too :)

Oh thats awesome. Plant lights can help them grow even more which is nice. I got cheaper ones from WalMart but I've been eyeing the Jungle Dawns...A plant light might be a nice addition for your enclosure too :)
Oh nice ….thank you for the tip…I’ll make sure to keep that in mind

Back
Top Bottom